Friday, February 8, 2013

Quest for Pollo's Map! First map piece, welcome to Cool Ranch!

Hi everyone! Thought I'd post a nice update on how my Pirate101 adventure is going. Pictures will be included :).


Before I update all of you, I want to share some off topic news.



Ranked up Subodai from Horse barbarian to Horse warrior! :P
This just looked weird 0.o



Now back to some relevance :D. Please follow the captions.

Remember this moment?





\/ This is the very same El Dorado mentioned by the spirits of your parents! :D \/
Captain Avery tells us of El Dorado, a city of gold. Gold is always a good thing.
Well that looks more like a rubber chicken to me, but I'll go with it.
It's like looking for a pencil when it's in your hand.
Avery seems to be pretty good at not noticing when his stuff is being stolen.
Fin + Armada = not good

Awwww, poor Fin :(

First piece of the map of El Dorado! :D

Doing some undercover work.

I can tell this guy has a split personality xD


NOOOOOOO!!!!! Dx
Join us next time when we look for a piece of the map in Marco Pollo's birthplace, Cool Ranch!

1 comment :

  1. Hey, Rachel! Just got here with your new link, and I was wondering if you'd like a redirect from your old link so that, when people click on it, they'd get here. Shoot me an e-mail at swashbucklersoultamer @ gmail . com if you'd like info! :)

    D.S. Dev

    ReplyDelete

Each comment posted has to be approved by me, so no foul language. :)