Sunday, September 22, 2013

New Page in the Photo Albums!

   That's right all you wizard & pirates, I made a new page in the Photo Albums! It is "Treasure Island References"! I've noticed through out Pirate101 there are multiple references to Treasure Island, if not similarities. Because of this I have decided to make a page with all the references so far in my P101 adventure. If you want to check it out, it's under Photo Albums>Pirate101 Photo Albums>Treasure Island References.
   I will tell you right now, I have worked extremely hard not to put any spoilers to the book in there, so if you haven't read the book or are planning to, then you can still check it out. As I progress through P101 I will add on to it and when I do I will let you guys know through a new post and/or Twitter.
   I hope you will take the time to check out the new photo album and leave some feedback on it. See you all in the Spiral!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Each comment posted has to be approved by me, so no foul language. :)