Thursday, February 21, 2013

Video just may be possible

Hiya everyone! So on the poll the most popular answer was to make videos on Youtube. At first I didn't see it working, but then I came across a free video recording software that's pretty good. Before I do start recording however I'll need to resolve some issues.


  • Privacy - it's near impossible to get my own room for recording and I'd need privacy
  • Interest in multiple games - I'd like to record videos of more than 1 games. Comment or answer the new poll about what you guys think about that
That is about all the issues I have. Feel free to comment or tweet any helpful advice on these issue, or if you just want to give advice on how to do a good job that's great too. Well I hope I can start recording soon, I'll keep you guys posted!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Each comment posted has to be approved by me, so no foul language. :)