Wednesday, September 25, 2013

P101, Details you'd never notice #1: Missing finger?

   Hello everyone! Over the course of me playing through P101 on Rachel Hawkins, there are some details I've noticed that I find interesting. So I've decided to share some I've found with you guys in a new post series I called Details You'd Never Noticed, or DYNN. There won't be a set pattern in when I post these, just when I find a detail that I find interesting that no one else would even notice, or pay attention to.
   Anyway, the first DYNN has to do with good ol' Captain Gunn. Now do you remember when you visit Captain Gunn's tomb when trying to find his treasure? Well I noticed something while I was there that got my attention. Before I tell you what I noticed, it would make sense that I make sure you know a little bit about Captain Gunn in a nutshell so you will hopefully get it.
  Captain Gunn was a really famous pirate. He smuggled a whole bunch of stuff across the skyways including Yum fruit from Mooshu. He eventually grew rich making Yum products, including Yum. He became ich, which is how he got his treasure. That's Captain Gunn in a nutshell.
   OK, you're probably wondering what this whole post is about. Well unless I am mistaken, both Rachel Hawkins and Captain Gunn are (or in Gunn's case were) humans. Now humans have 5 fingers. Rachel had 5 fingers, but Captain Gunn? He only has four!


Now It's pretty clear from the above picture, that Captain Gunn died of decapitation. So that raises the question: Where is his fifth finger? (this is that same on his other hand) Leave a comment on this post about what you think happened. It can be logical, or insane it doesn't matter. Anyway, just something to chew on. See you all in the Spiral!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Each comment posted has to be approved by me, so no foul language. :)