Saturday, February 4, 2012

Nuashonraigh

In case no one knows what the title means, it is the Irish word for "update" according to Google Translate. So I got Roscoe to ancient, but he still doesn't know hex. Hopefully he will learn it when he gets to epic or I will stand in the Pet Pavilion screaming into the sky "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!". Other than that I have FINALLY made my very first animated picture!
Isn't it cute :3? I will add how to make this in the "Resources" tab. So other than those two nothing is really going on. Can't wait for February Vacation. Also you can expect a big surprise coming up. It will require careful planning so it will be a while until it's revealed. Until then, see you all in the Spiral!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Each comment posted has to be approved by me, so no foul language. :)