Thursday, June 16, 2011

MAJOR NEWZ!!!!

No I do NOT have a churro....I wish I had one though. Well you know a while ago I wanted people's opinion on how to be a famous blog? Well I really don't care about that anymore, but I remember that someone suggested that I specialize in a different thing. After spending nearly all of my crowns on energy for my garden, I decided and created a gardening blog! It is: www.thehelpfulsorcerergardeningedition.blogspot.com. That is a lot to type so I suggest saving it on the favorites toolbar. So now I guess now you guys expect me to type and intro on how it works. Well I already did that on the very first post. Well, what are you waiting for? CLICK ON THE LINK!!!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Each comment posted has to be approved by me, so no foul language. :)