Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!!

Hello be-loggers! I am dedicating this post to all those Wizzy101 daddies out there. First off I would like to say:



















Like it? I hope dads like sparkles :P. Anyways to wrap up this Father's day post, I shall share a Father's Day Acrostic Poem I made on the spot. here it is:





Fixes many things around the house



Awesome to be around



Tremendously cheep XD



Happy camper



Earns money for his family



Really corny at times



"Silly fathers are at times"~Yoda






Dads, Papas, fathers, daddies, and more...



Active 24/7



Yes, dads are the big, cuddly teddy bears in our lives






Happy Father's Day!



~Rachel Windtalon

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Each comment posted has to be approved by me, so no foul language. :)