Monday, February 7, 2011

Three straight days of posting

OMG THREE STRAIGHT DAYS OF POSTING! A NEW HELPFUL SORCERER RECORD! x CLAPS x OK, so the reason I am posting is for multiple reasons. First reason, if you didn't catch the Super Bowl last night, the Green Bay Packers won (I was rooting for the Pittsburgh Steelers). Final Score was Steelers: 25 Packers: 31. Second reason why I am posting is that today progress reports came out. If you don't know, progress reports is like a report card, but less severe, and it give you a heads up for what your grades are. I got almost straight A's except for a B+ in science. Probably that grade is an A- now cause a big paper grade was put in after progress report grades. So NOW I probably got straight A's. YAYZ FOR A's!!!

1 comment :

Each comment posted has to be approved by me, so no foul language. :)