Friday, October 12, 2012

Getting There...

Hey everyone! I'm back! What do you think of the blog so far? I'm not done quite yet, but it's getting there. Also I've put up 3 episodes of Pirate101 Lets Play so be sure to check them out. I just want to put it out there, my main character is not the one I use in the Lets Plays. She was the first one I made, however I got sick of only being able to play when I want to record an episode, so I made another character to use so I can still play even if I don't feel like recording. Her name is Sunny Rachel Devereaux and she is a witchdoctor. Also as for the new name, I'm working on a release date of it, but I know what it's going to be. I won't tell you guys until I have a certain release date. So that's about it. If you have any suggestions at all be sure to comment or tweet me and I'll look at it with an open mind. See you all later! :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Each comment posted has to be approved by me, so no foul language. :)