Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Finally!

   Hi everyone! I am finally able to play Pirate101! :D I ultimately decided to do both a Let's Play and a new PART of this blog (this will be explained)! The first episode of the Let's Play is currently being processed on Youtube.
   As for the new part of the blog, I was originally going to start a new blog entirely  but then I thought it's a bit challenging managing two blogs at one trying to keep them both updated, so I'm going to do some major editing on this blog, which means I'd have to rename it. :) Rachel Windtalon will still be known as "Thehelpful Sorcerer", it will just be different since I now have a pirate. Don't panic, it will be the same for a while until I complete the changes. When I get to changing the name I will give you guys a notice both on here and Twitter before I actually change it, so be on the lookout for that. If you don't follow me on Twitter, now is a good time to do so. It's @HelpfulSorcerer.
   Back to the Let's Play. As I said it is still being processed, but since it is the first episode there is some background noise so I ask you guys to be aware of that, and it won't be an issue in future episodes. There is no regular time I will post those as of now. Whenever I post videos on the account I use I will put a "Windtalon" intro so you know it's me.
   That's about it for now, so be sure to keep checking back! :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Each comment posted has to be approved by me, so no foul language. :)