Monday, May 16, 2011

I AM HAPPY! :D

Hiya! I AM IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD! First yesterday i got the hat I've been farming for two days, then today i beat wintertusk AND my new judgement pet hatched! This day can't POSSIBLY get any better, but if it can GIVE IT TO MEH!!! Here are some pics.


I just uploaded the pig cause they look cool. Anyways probably the only thing that could make this better is if i get a new external mouse so i can use the right mouse button, OR learn how to clean my laptop right mouse button. I looked it up online and kept seeing air in a can or something, but I don't want my keys flying off. Looking for alternative. Tell me if you know one or if there is one. SEE YA XD!!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Each comment posted has to be approved by me, so no foul language. :)