Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy B-Day Wizard101!

I want to take this moment to say I hate the skinny lockers we have at my school, and.....

Yep Happy 2nd Birthday Wizard101! Two years of nonstop wizardly fun. Think of it if Wizard101 never existed there would be no Wizard101 blogs like The Helpful Sorcerer (me), The Friendly Necromancer, Diary of a Life Wizard, and lots more. So let me celebrate Wizard101's birthday whether it is today or not by singing the official Helpful Sorcerer birthday song. *ahem* Oooooooooooooh. Happy happy Birthday Wizard101! Oh happy happy birthday to Wizard101! We love Wizard101 so lets have a birthday........

I like to make my songs rhyme. Plus I made these fresh buns! Happy Birthday Wizard101!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Each comment posted has to be approved by me, so no foul language. :)