HI everyone! OK, so after the shortest Memorial Day parade EVER (only like 20 minutes), me and dad FINALLY got me a brand new external mouse! You know, like those computer mice that you move around. My new mouse has a YEAR of battery life and it's WIRELESS!!! *angels sing*. Anyways, on to something Wizard101 related. I am training my life wizard I created yesterday. Level 5 right now. So if you ever look on your friend list and you do not see Rachel W. odds are I'm training my life wizard. Oh, and a quick Wizard101 gardening tip, do NOT create a big garden. I did and wasted nearly all of my crowns on energy refills. So, yaaa DON't have a big garden. SEE YAZ!!!! XD
Trolls, Hate, and VR fakery in Everquest Legends
-
Heyo! What's up, my peoples?! Drop me a message and *let me know what
you've been doing lately*. I need to hear all about the good things y'all
who read ...
1 week ago
0 comments :
Post a Comment
Each comment posted has to be approved by me, so no foul language. :)