Hiya! I AM IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD! First yesterday i got the hat I've been farming for two days, then today i beat wintertusk AND my new judgement pet hatched! This day can't POSSIBLY get any better, but if it can GIVE IT TO MEH!!! Here are some pics.

I just uploaded the pig cause they look cool. Anyways probably the only thing that could make this better is if i get a new external mouse so i can use the right mouse button, OR learn how to clean my laptop right mouse button. I looked it up online and kept seeing air in a can or something, but I don't want my keys flying off. Looking for alternative. Tell me if you know one or if there is one. SEE YA XD!!!
Trolls, Hate, and VR fakery in Everquest Legends
-
Heyo! What's up, my peoples?! Drop me a message and *let me know what
you've been doing lately*. I need to hear all about the good things y'all
who read ...
1 week ago
0 comments :
Post a Comment
Each comment posted has to be approved by me, so no foul language. :)